top of page
Food vendor selling food at a festival.


If you run a food concession tent at a carnival, festival or other special events, you should have liability insurance. In some cases, the operator of the event will require you to get it. A quick Google search will turn up several options and companies that can assist you.

You’ll need a policy that will cover you if you are set up at a:

  • Sporting Event

  • Fair

  • Concert

  • Festival

  • Private Party

  • Indoor or Outdoor Event

bottom of page