Large Propane Sink
New!! All of our sinks now come with a convenient Soap Dispenser and feature Diamond Plate on the front and both sides! We left the back open for easier access! You’ll love the look!
Perfect for outdoor events! This sink system requires no electricity. Electricity can be hard to get sometimes at events. Even if it’s provided it usually isn’t enough to sufficiently power all the vendors needing electricity. This sink is totally portable! The waste water jug (not included) can be placed beside or behind the sink system. The water heater is powered by a propane bottle (not included) that heats the water as you use it. The water heater has an on/off switch if not needed. The pump is powered by a 12 volt battery (not included). Everything is included with this sink except 12 volt battery, propane bottle, and 7-gallon waste water jug. The waste water jug we recommend is made by a company called Reliance Products. It’s called 7 gallon Aqua-Tainer. Found at Wal-Mart in the camping section. Also found on Amazon.
- Overall dimensions 39”W ( not counting the water heater)x 17”D x 36”H
- Cleanable PVC material cart (solid plastic) with aluminum legs
- NSF approved 22 gauge stainless steel sink basins with drain recessed
- 3 large sink basins measurements 12 ¾ (front to back) x 10 (wide) x 6 (deep)
- Hand washing sink measurement 12 ¾ (front to back) x 6 (wide) x 6 (deep)
- Weight approximate 50-60 pounds without water
- 2 Faucets with splash guard between hand wash sink and 3 compartment sinks
- Soap Dispenser
- Each sink is individually trapped
- ¾” I.D drain hose
- ½” I.D NSF approved pressure hose
- 5 gallon food grade fresh water tank
- 7 gallon waste water tank
- 2”inch caster wheels
- NSF approved backflow protected commercial Eccoflow water pump 2.9GPM 50psi.
- 37’500 BTU tankless water heater with battery powered ignition
- Diamond Plate on front and both sides
You will have to purchase a 20lbs. propane bottle (white like goes on an outdoor grill, not the small one pound bottles because they tend to freeze up), a 12 volt battery (I recommend a small riding lawn mower battery but any 12volt battery will work and 2 D size batteries for the water heater ignitor.
Some health departments may require a drain board. Here is a product that works with our sink systems https://www.amazon.com/UTILITY-DRAIN-BOARD-MfrPartNo-101/dp/B005563B1O/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=hold+it+and+fold+it&qid=1584972318&sr=8-1
Check out these helpful videos:
https://youtu.be/ZD1UacnJIrs - Large Propane Sink
https://youtu.be/sc40ALJWK5Q - Hot water heater instruction.
Free shipping within the lower 48 states only!
Free shipping DOES NOT APPLY to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns only accepted on unused, unopened sinks. No refund issued for sinks that have been used. Should a problem arise with one of our sinks, please call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Free shipping to lower 48 states only. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.