Propane Cabinet Sink
New! Now all of our cabinet sinks come with a convenient Soap Dispenser, a Removal Accessory Shelf and New! 3" Caster Wheel Base! The wheel base is easily removable by taking out 4 screws.
You may have seen sinks like this before…but this one is totally different!
Perfect for outdoor events! This sink system requires no electricity. Electricity can be hard to get sometimes at events. Even if it’s provided it usually isn’t enough to sufficiently power all the vendors needing electricity. This sink is totally portable! The addition of the soap dispenser and removable accessory shelf, perfect for holding dishes and towels, makes clean-up even easier! The new wheel base makes maneuvering and transport a breeze! The water heater is powered by a propane bottle (not included) that heats the water as you use it. The water heater has an on/off switch if not needed. The pump is powered by a 12 volt battery (not included). Everything is included with this sink except 12 volt battery and propane bottle.
- Overall dimensions 30”W x 18”D x 42”H
- Commercial Grade Cabinet (Heavy Duty with Metal Reinforced Top)
- NSF approved 22 gauge stainless steel sink basins with drains recessed (very important with health department)
- Sink basins measurements 12 ¾ (front to back) x 6 (wide) x 6 (deep)
- Weight approximate 75 pounds without water
- 2 Faucets with splash guard between hand wash sink and 3 compartment sinks
- Soap Dispenser
- Each sink is individually trapped
- ¾” I.D drain hose
- ½” I.D NSF approved pressure hose
- 5 gallon food grade fresh water tank
- 6 gallon waste water tank
- Commercial 12 volt Flojet pump 3.0 gpm
- 37’500 BTU tankless water heater with battery powered ignition
- Removable Accessory Shelf
- No assembly required (just fill tank with water and plug in)
See more about the removable accessory shelf here!
What makes this sink different from others on the market?
Some things to consider:
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR vs. Hidden freight charges
- Commercial Reinforced Cabinet vs. Flimsy home use cabinet
- 22 Gauge Sinks vs. 24 gauge sinks (VERY THIN)
- Recessed drains vs. drains that sit on top of the sink not allowing water to drain (and may not pass inspection)
- Soap Dispenser vs. loose container of soap to keep up with
- Sealed fresh/gray water container connections vs. Hose stuck in a jug for bugs and other debris
- Drop Down Drain System vs. Sink on unlevel ground that won’t drain correctly causing back-up in the lowest sink
- 1/2″ NSF professionally Clamped pressure hoses vs. Tiny ice maker lines with radiator clamps
- Thermostat Adjustable Water Heater vs. Too hot or cold preset heater
- 15% larger gray (drain) container vs. Same size fresh and gray tanks ( which is not approved by health inspector)
- Removable Accessory Shelf vs. NO shelf
- 3" Caster Wheel Base vs. Having to use handtrucks
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR (to lower 48 states only) vs. Freight Shipping ( dealing with 18 wheeler that may show up two weeks later and have to meet them at Wal-Mart parking lot at 7pm. LOL). Yes, it's worth mentioning twice.
*Free shipping within the lower 48 states! Free shipping DOES NOT APPLY to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns only accepted on unused, unopened sinks. No refund issued for sinks that have been used. Should a problem arise with one of our sinks, please call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Free shipping to lower 48 states only. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.