Standard Electric Cabinet Sink
New! Now all of our cabinet sinks come with a convenient Soap Dispenser and a Removal Accessory Shelf!
You may have seen sinks like this before…but ours is totally different!
This sink is total electric! Perfect for concession trailers or indoor/outdoor events. No battery or propane needed. The total watts required for this sink is approximately 1600 watts. The pump only pulls 1.2 amps when running water. The pump pulls 0 amps when water isn’t running. The water heater pulls 12 amps when turned on. The water heater has an on/off switch with thermostat. Most people leave the water heater off unless being inspected. The sink will run off a 15amp breaker. The addition of the soap dispenser and removable accessory shelf, perfect for holding dishes and towels, makes clean-up even easier!
- Overall dimensions 30”W x 18”D x 42”H
- Commercial Grade Cabinet (Heavy Duty with Metal Reinforced Top)
- NSF approved 22 gauge stainless steel sink basins with drains recessed (very important with health department)
- Sink basins measurements 12 ¾ (front to back) x 6 (wide) x 6 (deep)
- Weight approximate 75 pounds without water
- 2 Faucets with splash guard between hand wash sink and 3 compartment sinks
- Soap Dispenser
- Each sink is individually trapped
- ¾” I.D drain hose
- ½” I.D NSF approved pressure hose
- 5 gallon food grade fresh water tank
- 6 gallon waste water tank
- GFCI plug
- NSF approved back flow protected commercial ShurFlo pump 115 volt 1.5 gpm.
- 2.5 gallon water heater with adjustable temperature range 50F to 140F
- No assembly required (just fill tank with water and plug in)
- Removable Accessory Shelf
See more about the removable accessory shelf here!
What makes this sink different from others on the market?
Some things to consider:
- Commercial Reinforced Cabinet vs. Flimsy home use cabinet
- 22 Gauge Sinks vs. 24 gauge sinks (VERY THIN)
- Recessed drains vs. drains that sit on top of the sink not allowing water to drain (and may not pass inspection)
- Soap Dispenser vs. loose soap container to keep up with
- Commercial Shruflo Pump vs. Ice maker pumps
- Sealed fresh/gray water container connections vs. Hose stuck in a jug for bugs and other debris
- Drop Down Drain System vs. Sink on unlevel ground that won’t drain correctly causing back-up in the lowest sink
- 1/2″ NSF professionally Clamped pressure hoses vs. Tiny ice maker lines with radiator clamps
- Thermostat Adjustable Water Heater vs. Too hot or cold preset heater
- GFCI Protected (remember these are electric sinks with water)
- 15% larger gray (drain) container vs. Same size fresh and gray tanks ( which is not approved by health inspector)
- Removable Accessory Shelf vs. NO shelf
- *FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR (to lower 48 states only) vs. Freight Shipping ( dealing with 18 wheeler that may show up two weeks later and have to meet them at Wal-Mart parking lot at 7pm. LOL)
*Free shipping within the lower 48 states! Free shipping DOES NOT APPLY to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns only accepted on unused, unopened sinks. No refund issued for sinks that have been used. Should a problem arise with one of our sinks, please call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Free shipping to lower 48 states only. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations.